Sports Media & Society (MMC 3703) is a course offered through the department of journalism at the University of Florida.It covers the history, functions, conflicts, and issues of the changing world of sports media from the perspective of the media, the sports industry, and the fans. Ted Spiker, an associate professor at UF who heads the department’s magazine sequence, is the course instructor. Spiker, a former editor at Men’s Health magazine, is also a freelance magazine writer. You can read more about him here and follow him on Twitter at @ProfSpiker.
- @SportMediaProf @EricEsterline @drkevhull @ItsMeAnnelie @oxfordpress And congrats on the book! 4 hours ago
- That your head, @RyanUrquhart71?? twitter.com/SportMediaProf… 4 hours ago
- @satchelspizza @Twitter The flaw is in the "or." 23 hours ago
- RT @BonnieBernstein: Thank you for writing this @Ourand_SBJ. Thank you, @StephDru, for giving @MsPotts_ATL the platform. Ker- thanks for… 1 day ago
- @uf_goetz @herbertlowe Bengals, Texans AND Vikings? https://t.co/35cDJM35mT 2 days ago