Sports Media & Society (MMC 3703) is a course offered through the department of journalism at the University of Florida.It covers the history, functions, conflicts, and issues of the changing world of sports media from the perspective of the media, the sports industry, and the fans. Ted Spiker, an associate professor at UF who heads the department’s magazine sequence, is the course instructor. Spiker, a former editor at Men’s Health magazine, is also a freelance magazine writer. You can read more about him here and follow him on Twitter at @ProfSpiker.
- @gabby_seiler @AmandaLorenz18 Clutch #ALLTHETIME 1 day ago
- Wow, @GatorsSB. Bottom-7 wins... https://t.co/4OSK6KEbVP 1 day ago
- @MelissaGomez004 @ceostroff @taveljimena It’s conceptual!! 2 days ago
- @ceostroff @taveljimena @MelissaGomez004 https://t.co/BK6uHZSw3F 2 days ago
- @ceostroff @taveljimena @MelissaGomez004 Ok how about this? Straight-line people need a little bit of scraggly. Scr… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago