Sports Media & Society (MMC 3703) is a course offered through the department of journalism at the University of Florida.It covers the history, functions, conflicts, and issues of the changing world of sports media from the perspective of the media, the sports industry, and the fans. Ted Spiker, an associate professor at UF who heads the department’s magazine sequence, is the course instructor. Spiker, a former editor at Men’s Health magazine, is also a freelance magazine writer. You can read more about him here and follow him on Twitter at @ProfSpiker.
- RT @richarddeitsch: Because I know it matters to the big papers, I hope JWC and the people that have worked on this win a Pulitzer. https:/… 3 hours ago
- @FreemanUFphoto @GainesvilleSun Thanks! Turned out nice in print! 6 hours ago
- RT @SunPreps: A to Z with Oak Hall's Alex and Thad Spiker gainesville.com/news/20180322/… 7 hours ago
- Sick. twitter.com/GatorsScott/st… 20 hours ago
- @herbertlowe @UF @UFJSchool @UFJouDept @CoachDanMullen @TheAlligator @FreemanUFphoto @joanna0721 You have now set a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago